WORTH Partnership Project is about creating collaborations between fashion designers, crafters, technology firms and SMEs manufacturing enterprises, looking to develop innovative products or processes through transnational partnerships.
The project’s goal is to establish connections across the EU-28 and COSME associated countries from different sectors including:
The public call is currently open with the first submission deadline on 31st December 2017.
- funding of up to € 10,000 for each project,
- projects that demonstrate complexity in technology and/or materials used could be awarded with € 12,000 for each project
- coaching and advice,
- product market positioning and branding,
- participation in two of the top international trade fairs and exhibitions,
- networking and cross-sector collaboration, and
- product development.
Who can apply?
Self-employed professionals and SMEs (Small and Medium sized Enterprise) working in the fashion and consumer goods industry across Europe can apply to the project:
- SMEs (Small and Medium sized Enterprise),
- start-ups, and
- technology firms.
You can apply to WORTH Partnership Project:
- if you have an idea to be developed and already have a potential partner to work with;
- if you have an idea but do not know a potential partner, we will find the right one; or
- if you are seeking advice in the conception of an idea, with or without any potential partner to work with yet, we will help you.
- be transnational;
- be formed of partners from two or three different participating countries; and
- involve at least two of the following professions: designers (self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups), makers (crafters and SME manufacturers), technology firms (innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups).