Fondazione Lineapiù Italia presents the second edition of
a projet designed to support emerging knitwear fashion talents.
The contest selects and rewards one young talent each season and it is aimed at young talents who are already working in the fashion sector.
For three years, the winner of the Lineapiù Award will be guaranteed technical sponsorship with the supply of Lineapiù and Filclass yarns for creating his or her sample collections over six commercial seasons and the possibility to access and research inside the Lineapiù Historical Archive.
The Fondazione Lineapiù sets up an external scientific committee charged with selecting the candidate to whom the award shall be assigned. The team making up the committee shall consist of famous personalities chosen from the worlds of fashion, journalism, institutions, retail and manufacturing:
- Alessandro Bastagli, CEO Lineapiù Italia
- Andrea Cavicchi, President of Centro di Firenze per la Moda Italiana
- Daniela Fedi, Journalist
- Massimiliano Giornetti, Shanghai Tang Creative Director
- Odile Massuger, Chanel Knitwear Director
- Raffaello Napoleone, CEO Pitti Immagine
- Danilo Venturi, Director of Polimoda
The contest runs from 5 February to 31 March 2018, with the assignment of the Award on 15 April 2018.